- Melbourne CBD location, Global law firm
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Career development opportunities!
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and is recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our successful Intellectual Property team on a part-time basis. The successful candidate will be able to work three days, including a Friday. This rewarding role will have you providing legal administrative support to a busy team of legal professionals.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Updating and maintaining databases related to IP matters;
- Preparing and filing trade mark applications;
- New matter opening and closing, including archiving of files;
- Email, diary management and travel/meeting bookings;
- Time sheet entries;
- Preparing presentations for client meetings;
- Drafting correspondence and court documents;
- Monthly billings; and
- General administration/office tasks as required.
To be successful in this busy role, strong organisational skills are essential and you must be a team player. In addition, a high level of enthusiasm and energy is a must. You will have a minimum of 2 years' legal administration experience and will possess the following attributes:
- Proven attention to detail;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A pro-active and flexible attitude; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
At Dentons, benefits come in many forms. Our employee benefits program, 'Employee Extras' offers a range of options designed to support you both professionally and personally. When you work for us you can make the most of these to enhance your career and maintain work/ life harmony.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded. Dentons offers a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and benefits including a health and wellbeing program.
Dentons fosters an inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
The firm prides itself on promoting initiatives across a selection of diversity focus areas including gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI.
Please note that there are screening questions that are required to be completed as part of your application.
Please click on the link below (or copy and paste into a new browser) to complete your application or call Amanda Auprince on + 61 2 9035 7109 for further information.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.