- L&D Professional to design and deliver high level, effective training
- Actively promote best practice in information management
- Global law firm, CBD location
A newly created role has become available for an experienced Training professional to construct a training program for one of our leading banking clients. You will be the main driving force to streamline current practises and implement newly created processes to our wider Banking & Finance team.
In short you will:
- Conduct training needs analysis to understand skill set and competency of team
- Conduct analysis of work requirements – by role by team by client – including QA results
- Work with team leaders and other key stakeholders in development of training program proposal including team induction and refreshers for existing staff
- Develop training modules (eLearning where practicable) that include assessment and other retention criteria
- Conduct training modules testing to ensure accuracy
- Roll out program including information sessions with the support of the key stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain program including monthly reporting and review with QA team to ensure continual improvement
- Develop training review protocol to handle changes including legislative and regulatory, strategic and business processes
- Assist National Operations Manager as requested.
- Clarifies and identifies the underlying problem to be addressed
- Engages stakeholders if appropriate; confirms needs and scope of work
- Gathers data and information
- Analyses issues thoroughly; seeks to blend knowledge and experience
- Provides options and advice; demonstrates strong judgement
- Demonstrates a good grasp of general business principles
- Demonstrates expertise in fields of specialisation
- Seeks assistance where appropriate
- Mentors, trains and develops staff
- Understands and applies adult learning principles in training activities
- Shares knowledge with partners and staff in areas of expertise and specialisation
- Contributes to team learning and development activities where required
- Contributes to team knowledge resources where required
Dentons employee extras
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop our talent to deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer a number of generous corporate discounts, health and wellbeing programs and we promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexible work practices, culture and LGBTI. We also offer a range of benefits to our staff and their families. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace to bring a sense of work/ life harmony.
About Dentons Australia
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
Click on the below link to submit your application for this role as there are screening questions attached to this application. Please include a brief cover letter, current CV and academic transcripts (where applicable). Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. For this role, Dentons will not accept external agency applications.