- Global law firm, Sydney CBD location
- Excellent career development and growth
- Join our supportive and collaborative team!
About the role:
As the Communications and Marketing Coordinator this role will work closely with our Communications Manager. You will be responsible for driving engaging communications in the firm, and contribute and assist the team with content creation across all internal, brand and digital marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will support the Communications Manager to:
- Create compelling and engaging internal communications content, working within Firm guidelines
- Collate content for global Firm reports to build positive recognition of Dentons' diversity and pro bono initiatives
- Work with management and staff partners to organise and prepare presentations and speaker notes for events and updates
- Draft and deliver publications, reports, staff newsletters, submissions for legal surveys, as well as relevant intranet and social media content
- Project manage design requests with global brand team including obtaining relevant approvals
- Liaise with external suppliers for brand requests
- Provide administrative support where needed including manage the uploading and removal of all Australia Region content to the Dentons website
- Manage the Firm's CRM database including maintaining data, and providing training and support to staff members
- Support the Events Manager with client functions as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for applicants with tertiary qualifications in marketing, digital or communications but most favourable to your application will be your can-do attitude and results oriented mindset.
To be considered for this role, you will be a technically savvy and confident individual, passionate about internal communications with a minimum of 2+ years relevant experience in a communications/marketing role. You will possess creative flair, strong attention to detail and time management skills with an ability to work both autonomously as well as in a team environment. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess tertiary qualifications in Communications. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar communications/marketing role within a professional services organisation.
What we can offer you:
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop our talent to deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, paid parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We offer a number of generous corporate discounts, health and wellbeing programs and we promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexible work practices, culture and LGBTI. We also offer a range of benefits to our staff and their families. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace to bring a sense of work/ life harmony.
About Dentons Australia
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, with an associate office in Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion. www.dentons.com.
Click on the below link to submit your application for this role. Please include a brief cover letter and current CV. Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Feel free to contact Vivienne Micheletti on + 61 2 9931 4948 with any questions regarding this opportunity. Applications will be treated in confidence.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.