- Career development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Global law firm, Sydney CBD
About the Role:
To provide daily support between Accounts and the Paralegal settlements team. About the Role:
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling daily Client Trust direct deposits to ensure clearance before settlements occur
- Processing the daily direct deposit receipting for settlements
- Verify funds for PEXA (e-Conveyancing) settlements
- Communication with our bank to organise daily bank cheques requirements
- Follow up and investigate outstanding issues
- Assist with Trust audit requirements
- Assist with closing matters and billing
- Filing and archiving
- Adhoc queries and requests from Staff and Management
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong experience in PEXA (e-Conveyancing) settlements
- Minimum of one years' experience in a similar role and / or working in a professional office
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient and aware of time management requirements
- Proactive approach and strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work autonomously and interact in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to all level of employees in our organisation
- Proficient at Word, Excel and Outlook
What we can offer you:
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop our talent to deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, paid parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We offer a number of generous corporate discounts, health and wellbeing programs and we promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexible work practices, culture and LGBTI. We also offer a range of benefits to our staff and their families. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace to bring a sense of work/ life harmony.
About Dentons Australia
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, with and associate office in Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion. www.dentons.com.
Click on the below link to submit your application for this role. Please include a brief cover letter and current CV. Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: This role is not suitable for qualified Accountants. Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.