- Full-time, permanent role
- Global law firm, growing Melbourne CBD office
- Supportive and collaborative culture!
Due to internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity exists in our Melbourne office for a Receptionist/Office Services Assistant to join this growing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a customer service focused person with a professional and methodical approach to work. Operating from the front desk, you will be responsible for a range of reception and office service duties including, but not be limited to:
- Full reception duties including attending to incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensuring room bookings are recorded accurately and managed appropriately
- Arranging setup, clearing and reset of meeting rooms
- Liaising with staff to coordinate resources for meetings including video conferencing set-up
- Sorting and distributing mail in and out of the firm, and booking couriers
- Maintaining the office environment including staff kitchens
- Coordinating the purchase, restocking and distribution of stationery supplies
- Coordinating office repairs and maintenance
- Managing the security pass allocation to staff and applicable visitors
- Drafting, amending and formatting letters and documents
- Opening and closing matters, as well as archiving files
- Other duties as directed.
As the first point of contact with our high profile clients and other key stakeholders of the business, you are the face of the firm. Working as part of a highly collaborative team, you will deliver excellent customer service in all areas of the role.
To be successful in this busy role, strong organisational skills and team work are essential. Ideally you will have 6-12 months' recent experience in a similar front of house role. You will be articulate, well presented and possess superior customer service skills. Additionally you will possess the following attributes:
- Proven attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Delivery of service excellence with a pro-active and flexible attitude
- Proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Training will be provided, we are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude. This is a great role to start your career.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and is recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com
At Dentons, benefits come in many forms. Our employee benefits program, 'Employee Extras' offers a range of options designed to support you both professionally and personally. When you work for us you can make the most of these to enhance your career and maintain work/life harmony.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded. Dentons offers a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and benefits including a health and wellbeing program.
Dentons fosters an inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
The firm prides itself on promoting initiatives across a selection of diversity focus areas including gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI.
Interested in this role?
Click on the link below to submit your application for this role. Please note that there are screening questions attached to this application:
Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.