- 1pm - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Global law firm - Sydney CBD Location
- Role to start immediately
We are seeking a personable, professional and confident Receptionist to join our Client Services team for 12 months on a part time basis - working 1.00pm-6.00pm Monday to Friday in our Sydney office. As the face and voice of the firm you are encouraged to make your mark, be creative and add flare to the role. There is a strong focus on ensuring our clients have a positive experience, whether over the phone or visiting our beautiful offices.
- Be one of the first point of contact for clients and guests arriving at the firm
- Answer incoming telephone calls through a national switchboard
- General admin duties such as ordering couriers, sorting mail and opening new files
- Manage multiple inboxes to book meeting rooms, manage general reception email enquiries and distribute electronic faxes
- Take and make some beverage orders
- Book some of the firm travel
- Assist with client enquiries including photocopying and admin requests
- Assist with staff enquires including room bookings and ad hoc requests
Ideally you will be an experienced receptionist or have worked in a similar position previously. Experience working in a law firm, hotel or travel booking environment is preferred but not essential.
The following skills will see you succeed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanour and presentation
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to act independently and with initiative
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, with an associate office in Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop and deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We provide a number of generous health and wellbeing programs and promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace.
Click on the link below to submit your application - please include your CV and a cover letter. Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Dentons has an internal Talent Acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.