- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Join our successful Banking & Finance team
- Global Law firm, Adelaide CBD location
In anticipation of Fisher Jeffries, we have exciting opportunities for legal support officers to join our successful Banking & Finance practice in the Commercial, Residential and Financial Transactions (CRAFT) team on an initial 12 month contract. This rewarding role will have you providing legal administration support to a team of paralegals.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking a high volume of telephone calls and enquiries from Banks, Solicitors, borrowers and clients;
- Opening and closing matters;
- Conducting property related searches;
- Managing inboxes and email correspondence;
- Arranging and attending property settlements;
- Finalising post settlement activities; and
- General administration tasks as required.
To be successful in this busy role, strong organisational skills are essential and you must be a team player. In addition, a high level of enthusiasm and energy is a must. Ideally you will be at the start of your career, with 1-2 years administration, office or call centre experience and will possess the following attributes:
- Proven attention to detail;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A pro-active and flexible attitude; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.