Due to an internal promotion we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced support centre technician to join a successful and busy IT team on a 6 month contract. Please note that the hours for this position are 7.30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.
As a support centre technician for Dentons Australia, you will provide onsite support for the Sydney Office and high quality and friendly service to all other Dentons Australia offices.
With support from the wider Dentons Australia IT team, your day to day tasks and challenges would include:
- Providing technical support to users and resolving issues with personal computer and Citrix Desktop environments
- Arranging technical facilities (laptops, AV, projectors) to support meetings and events
- First level application support and administration for various business applications
- Support of all desktop related hardware, peripherals and printers
- Logging and managing the helpdesk ticketing system
- Participating in the Helpdesk daily phone support roster
To be successful in this role, you will be familiar with:
- All standard corporate desktop applications including Microsoft products
- Desktop computing hardware and mobile devices
- Specialist legal applications i.e. Worksite (iManage) and 3e (highly regarded in the role)
In addition, you will provide high quality support at a professional level using your:
- Outstanding customer facing skills;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
- Thorough and methodical approach to tasks and problems; and
- Ability to provide after-hours support as required
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent IT qualifications and 1-2 years of helpdesk / desktop support experience is a must.
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, with an associate office in Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop and deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We provide a number of generous health and wellbeing programs and promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace.
Click on the below link to submit your application for this role. Please include a brief cover letter, current CV and academic transcripts. Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Dentons has an internal Talent Acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.