- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Join our growing Banking & Finance team
- Global Law firm, CBD location - Full time role!
About the role:
Dentons Australia is on the search for a Legal Support Assistant to join our Brisbane office. You will be involved in all aspects of the mortgage document preparation function, assisting our Banking and Finance team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a pipeline of mortgage files,
- Preparing all required loan documentation within agreed service levels
- Settlement Coordination with Clients, Brokers and Lenders to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients, banks and brokers via email and phone
- Managing and attending settlements
The successful candidate will be looking to build on their administration background to deliver outstanding legal support. Experience in a Law firm will be highly advantageous.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A strong understanding of the mortgage process - post credit and pre-settlements
- Previous experience with mortgage documentation or as a Settlements officer
- You must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail with proficiency in MS Outlook
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Commitment to professionalism
- Strong stakeholder management
What we can offer you:
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop our talent to deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, paid parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We offer a number of health and wellbeing programs and we promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexible work practices, culture and LGBTI. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace to bring a sense of work/life harmony.
About Dentons Australia
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, with and associate office in Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
Click on the below link to submit your application for this role. Please include a brief cover letter and current CV. Alternatively, you can visit our Dentons career page.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.