- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Career development opportunities
- Global law firm, Sydney CBD location
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and is recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
An exciting opportunity for a Legal Support Assistant to join our successful Banking & Finance practice in the Commercial, Residential and Financial Transactions (CRAFT) team on a permanent basis. This rewarding role will have you providing legal administration support to a team of paralegals.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Take a high volume of telephone calls and enquiries from Banks, Solicitors, borrowers and clients;
- Opening and closing matters;
- Conducting property related searches;
- Managing inboxes and email correspondence;
- Arranging and attending property settlements;
- Finalising post settlement activities; and
- General administration tasks as required.
To be successful in this busy role, strong organisational skills are essential and you must be a team player. In addition, a high level of enthusiasm and energy is a must. Ideally you will be at the start of your career, with 1-2 years administration experience and will possess the following attributes:
- Proven attention to detail;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A pro-active and flexible attitude; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Eperience in a call centre environment advantagous
At Dentons, benefits come in many forms. Our employee benefits program, 'Employee Extras' offers a range of options designed to support you both professionally and personally. When you work for us you can make the most of these to enhance your career and maintain work/ life harmony.
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded. Dentons offers a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and benefits including a health and wellbeing program.
Dentons fosters an inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
The firm prides itself on promoting initiatives across a selection of diversity focus areas including gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI.
Please note that there are screening questions that are required to be completed as part of your application. Please click on the link below to complete your application.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.