- Global law firm - Perth CBD Location
- Grow your Talent Acquisition/HR career
- Join a supportive & collaborative team
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to work within our wider HR team on a full-time or part-time permanent basis. You will provide Recruitment and HR support and you'll also be involved in broader HR projects and HRIS system related work.
This is a standalone role in our Perth office, however you will be working closely with our national HR team based in Sydney.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide recruitment support across the firm
- Build strong relationships with partners, corporate service leaders, managers and other stakeholders
- Coordinate recruitment consistent metrics reporting and identify opportunities to add further value to the business
- Provide HR advice when needed
- Work closely with the wider national HR team on recruitment and other HR related matters
We are seeking a dedicated Talent Acquisition/HR professional with 3-5 years of experience in recruitment and ideally with some HR generalist experience too.
We are looking for someone with the flexibility to respond to changing priorities, a can do attitude and a hands-on approach within an ever changing business environment. Previous experience in a legal/professional services environment will be highly regarded. Some experience in dealing with day-to-day HR queries would be ideal.
The following skills and experience will see you succeed:
- HR or relevant Business tertiary qualifications
- 3-5 years of end to end recruitment experience and some HR generalist experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with superior attention to detail
- Outcomes focused, flexible and able to remain calm under pressure
- Sensitivity to confidentiality issues, honesty, discretion and integrity
- Ability to engage and influence others
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in ATS or HRIS systems - ideal
If you are looking for a challenge to develop your Talent Acquisition/HR career - join our supportive team in one of the fastest growing law firms in the country!
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop and deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We provide a number of generous health and wellbeing programs and promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace.
To apply, please include your current CV and a cover letter.
Dentons has an internal Talent Acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.