- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Career development opportunities
- Global law firm, Perth CBD location
About Dentons Australia
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our successful Banking & Finance practice in the Commercial, Residential and Financial Transactions (CRAFT) team on a permanent basis. This rewarding role will have you providing legal administration support to a team of paralegals working in the home loan lending team.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Take a high volume of telephone calls and enquiries from Banks, Solicitors, borrowers and clients;
- Opening and closing matters;
- Conducting property related searches;
- Managing inboxes and email correspondence;
- Arranging and attending property settlements;
- Finalising post settlement activities; and
- General administration tasks as required.
To be successful in this busy role, strong organisational skills are essential and you must be a team player. In addition, a high level of enthusiasm and energy is a must. Ideally you will be at the start of your career, with 1-2 years administration experience and will possess the following attributes:
- Proven attention to detail;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A pro-active and flexible attitude; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Eperience in a call centre environment advantagous
Law firm experience is desirable but not critical, above all if you are very organised and you're an experienced call centre or customer service candidate - we want to hear from you!
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop our talent to deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs including purchased leave and market leading paid parental leave as well as referral bonuses.
We offer a number of health and wellbeing programs and we promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexible work practices, culture and LGBTI. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace to bring a sense of work/life harmony.
Please submit your current CV and cover letter.
Dentons has an internal talent acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.