- Global law firm - Perth CBD Location
- Full-time, 12 months contract
- Great role to start your career
Fantastic opportunity exists in our Perth office for a Receptionist/Office Services Assistant to join the team on a full-time, 12 month contract basis.
We are looking for a customer service focused person with a professional and methodical approach to work. You will be responsible for a range of reception and office service duties including, but not be limited to:
- Assist the receptionist with incoming and outgoing deliveries, mail and courier items
- General administration duties (photocopying, binding, hole punching, laminating materials and preparing presentation packs)
- Maintain stationery orders for the office and restock office supplies including paper and printed stationery
- Assist with relocations and desk adjustments
- Undertake inspections of the facilities including identification of health and safety issues and ensure the tenancy is operational, secure, clean and in good working order
- Coordinate office repairs and maintenance
- Maintain kitchens and break out bar, compile weekly grocery order online and coordinate delivery
- Daily maintenance of catering equipment including coffee machine
- Collect catering items from vendors for meetings and events
- Assist with meeting room set ups and reset
- Escort guests into meeting rooms, take orders for refreshments, make and serve refreshments
- Act as backup to Reception when needed
- Collect daily mail from the Post Office
- Maintain the archiving system of the office, and records related suppliers and consumables
- Other duties as directed
Working as part of a highly collaborative team, you will deliver excellent customer service in all areas of the role.
To be successful in this busy role, strong organizational skills and team work are essential. Ideally you will have 6 months' recent experience in a similar front of house role. You will be articulate, well presented and possess superior customer service skills. Additionally you will possess the following attributes:
- Proven attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Delivery of service excellence with a pro-active and flexible attitude
- Proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Training will be provided, we are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude. This is a great role to start your career.
In Australia, Dentons have offices across Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. Our expertise, attitude and accessibility attract many of Australasia's most successful and innovative organisations as well as leading multinationals.
Our lawyers are repeatedly recognised as leading legal service providers in Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and IFLR 1000. Many of our partners are consistently recognised in each of these directories and in Best Lawyers International: Australia. Dentons has also been recognised on multiple occasions as Lawyers weekly Diversity law firm of the year and has also been recognised as a top 50 Australian employer for workplace diversity and inclusion.
Dentons Australia focuses on the three key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop and deliver excellence for our clients.
We offer competitive market salary packaging, incentive pay and reward, salary sacrifice packaging, additional leave programs (purchased leave, parental leave) and referral bonuses.
We provide a number of generous health and wellbeing programs and promote diversity initiatives across gender, flexibility, culture and LGBTI. At Dentons, we are constantly looking to improve employee's lives in and out of the workplace.
To apply, please include your CV and a cover letter.
Dentons has an internal Talent Acquisition team that works directly with candidates on all of our career opportunities. Dentons does not accept external agency applications for this role.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements of this position will be contacted.